ClotTriever Sheath is the trade name of the introducer sheath used to provide safe access for ClotTriever Catheter device, both manufactured by the company Inari Medical. It is indicated to provide access for the treatment of deep venous thrombosis, especially in the iliofemoral territory
ClotTriever Sheath introducers are 15 cm long and feature a dilator and a 14 mm in diameter self expanding nitinol mesh funnel in their distal end, to maximize clot removal. Those introducers are available in an internal diameter of 13F, with a mesh funnel of 4,1 cm in length and in an internal diameter of 16F, with a mesh funnel of 2,3 cm in length
- Specifically designed for the treatment of deep venous thrombosis in combination with ClotTriever Catheter device
- Suitable for aspiration through its side port
- Radiopaque mesh funnel and distal ends both of dilator and introducer.
- Hemostatic valve built into the ClotTriever Sheath
- Packaged in combination with a large bore syringe for aspiration and a funnel loading tool
- 0,035” guidewire compatible