Flowtriever is the trade name of the retriever device for the treatment of pulmonary embolism manufactured by inari Medical. It is specifically indicated for the retraction of emboli and thrombi in pulmonary arteries between 6 and 25 mm in diameter.
Flowtriever is composed of 3 nitinol discs that open inside the thrombus for further retraction. This device is available in 4 different sizes: S for vessels from 6 to 10 mm, M for vessels from 11 to 14 mm, L for vessels from 15 to 18 mm and XL for vessels from 19 to 25 mm. All sizes are 115 cm long and are compatible with Triever20 and Triever24.
The Flowtriever device should always be used with Triever catheters.
- Developed specifically for the treatment of pulmonary embolism in combination with Triever20 and Triever24 catheters.
- Optimal radial force to integrate the thrombus without damaging the vessel.
- Both the distal end and the disc mesh itself are radio-opaque.
- It is distributed along with a Y adaptor
- Compatible with 0.035″ guidewire