Triever is the trade name of the Inari Medical family of pulmonary embolism aspiration catheters. They are indicated for direct aspiration of pulmonary artery emboli and also thrombi in deep vein circulation
Triever catheters are used by applying negative pressure with a large bore syringe that is included. The Triever catheter family is available in external diameters of 16F, with internal diameter of 0.177″ and usable length of 107 cm; 20F, with 0.22″ internal diameter and usable length of 90 cm and 24F, with internal diameter of 0.27″ and useful lumen of 90 cm.
Triever20 and Triever24 catheters can be used in conjunction with the FlowTriever device in cases of resistant emboli in the pulmonary arteries. The Triever16 catheter is indicated for distal emboli and for better support of the Triever20 or Triever24 if necessary.
- Developed specifically for the treatment of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis
- They have the greatest aspiration lumen on the market for the treatment of these pathologies
- They have a radio-opaque marker on the distal end of the catheter and also on the tip of the catheter dilator.
- Triever catheters themselves have hemostatic valve
- They are distributed together with a large bore syringe for aspiration and a Y-adaptor
- Compatible with 0.035″ guidewire